Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon1 Streaming Policy

Warframe Streaming Policy

Game Types:
    • Because Warframe is not yet terribly competitive in its PVP operations, streaming of both PvP and PvE will be allowed

Streaming with Teamspeak:
    • Lobby Streaming is Strictly Forbidden (Except for special events which will be run by officers)
    • Teamspeak streaming will be allowed only in a separate streaming channel or in a channel where are all participants are aware and willing to be involved.
    • Muting teamspeak during PvP planning is not yet nessecary due to the reduced competitiveness of Warframe's PvP. This may be readdressed at a later date.
    • It is left to the streamers discretion to block or cover in-game communication when talking about private AOD matters.

Visibility:
    • While there is not yet a specific Warframe streaming channel, any channel that is used for streaming must be properly notated
    • Streamers should have a notification in their status when actively streaming
    • Share your stream link in your status
    • There should also be a link to the clan site by the stream location so people get to know who we are!
    • Streaming can be fun and educational! Keep this in mind as you move forward with your stream!

Delay:
    • Maintain at least a 20 second delay on your PvP streams

Happy Streaming!
    Last edited by AOD_JamesThong; 11-11-2017 at 08:01 PM.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD Member AOD_BritishBob's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

Any opinions on covering chat/clan logo overlays and any suggested on screen paraphernalia?

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD Member AOD_RiverRatJr's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_BritishBob View Post
    Any opinions on covering chat/clan logo overlays and any suggested on screen paraphernalia?
    i think def can have an overlay

if you want one let me know with what you want on it, i made a lot of them for a bunch of AOD guys streaming Firefall when i was over there!

and as always, if any questions for streaming come to mind, ill be glad to try and help out

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy AutumnPOPtart's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hey RiverRatjr,

The overlay idea sounds cool. Can you make a generic AOD warframe overlay? I am going to try to do some streaming today and if I have any issues I will definitely hit you up.

The stars make no noise.
    Rank
    Staff Sergeant
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

A standard overlay would be great. Go take a peak at FireFall's policy: http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=99211
    Also, we will want an intro at the beginning of every stream. Plan on using the new video that is in the works.

Knee High to a Worms Ass LilNinja5181's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thanks for the info! ^^

BelongTo Something Unique Endure Through Time AOD Member AOD_Raznaak's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

Default Tech Talk

Thanks Senel , very handy/useful info there. Important as well as not everyone wants to stumble into a live stream with their Frame.