I am in the market for a new gaming mouse, mainly play Battlefield, but I also play some SWTOR and Defiance occasionally. I am leaning toward either Razer or Logitech as I already have the software for both installed for my keyboard (Logitech G510) and Razer's Synapse for current mouse/virtual surround for my headset (Steel Series V2 Frost Blue USB). It needs to be under $75.

I am also looking for a new SSD. I have a Samsung 840 EVO 120GB that died on me after about 1TB of reads/writes so I switched back to a mechanical drive. I am looking for at least a 240GB replacement for it. I know most people recommend the 840 or the 850, but are they really the only two worth getting? I saw something recently about the Crucial BX100 being a pretty good drive, but I haven't seen any comparisons with that and the 840/850 from Samsung. How about Intel, Kingston, SanDisk, Corsair, OCZ, and the like? They are all pretty good with flashdrives, how well are their SSD's? I would prefer to stay under $100, but will be willing to go to $125 if necessary depending on the size of the drive. Would a hybrid drive even be worth looking at?

I currently only have 4 internal SATA ports, 2 are 3GB/s and the other 2 are 6GB/s. Between my HD-DVD/BluRay combo optical drive and my other hard drives, I don't have any extra space. I am planning on getting an internal expansion card with more ports, but I haven't found one I like yet, so any recommendations on that would be welcome as well.

Thanks!

Current build for those interested