Interested in joining AOD? Read this first!
Please read all the topics in this forum, so you can understand what being an Angel of Death is all about. The following will get you started:
As a member of clan AOD, you will be expected to obtain and set up certain programs for your computer. Additionally, there are a few requirements that you must be able to meet in order for you to remain in good standing as a member.
1. You MUST have TeamSpeak and a Microphone. TeamSpeak is a program used for voice communication with other members during a game. We also use TeamSpeak during our division meetings. While playing in game you must be on TeamSpeak.
2. You MUST be able to READ and POST on our forums, as such, you should be prepared to read and post to the forums daily. The forums are used to notify members of meetings, clan matches, and other important information. So you must be prepared to put the time into the forums. As you will see, a week's worth of posts take a LONG time to go through; Checking once per day takes about 10 to 30 minutes, depending on how many posts you read and reply to. It is understood that you may not be able to check every day, due to family obligations, school, etc.; however, every effort should be made to check the forums.
3. The most important requirement we have is that you MUST AGREE TO ABIDE BY OUR CODE OF CONDUCT. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE. We are an honorable clan, and take our Code of Conduct VERY seriously. If you do become a member, and are repeatedly found in violation of the Code, you WILL be EXPELLED from the clan.
4. We do not cheat, hack, glitch, or do/use anything that would give ourselves an unfair advantage in any multiplayer environment. Join Angels of Death with these things in mind, or you will leave quickly.
5. We play on our private server which is open to the public. Shangri-La by AOD. And we play on Official Center PvP and Official Scorched Earth PvP
6. AOD fosters a calm and mature gaming environment. Confrontation and drama are frowned upon here and in public forums. We accept people of all ages, but they must behave maturely when here. If there is a problem with your behaviour, you may be taken aside and spoken to about it. Don't take this the wrong way, your recruiter or Sergeant is trying to help you fit in here.
7. AOD is not a Mil-Sim, but the ranking structure is to be respected. Ranks of Spec and above are given for a reason, please make efforts to do as anyone with these ranks asks. If there is a problem with the request or you feel someone is being abusive or unreasonable, step your complaint up to the next rank. Do not go right to the top with your requests/complaints. We want all our members to feel comfortable here, so your concerns will be taken seriously.
8. AOD is a straight up, old school clan. We are just here to play for fun and kick some ass. We don't spy on, or troll other tribes. We like to show what we are made of in-game, not by being sneaky or underhanded out of game. If you are here to give us information on your old tribe, we are not interested in other peoples business. If you are here to spy on us, well, we hope that you learn how to have genuine fun one day that doesn't come at others expense.
Code Of Conduct
AOD Ranking Structure
Last edited by AOD_Jutty; 10-20-2016 at 03:07 PM.