Random Gamer #32507 AOD Member AOD_House_Ordos's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    World of Warcraft
    Status
    Active

Interesting Phoenix Raid grp

Would some of you peps like to get together this weekend for a tiny discussion/meeting talking about the upcoming raid Monday? We could watch some boss film, and discuss the mechanics of the fights that way we can together have a better understanding of what is expected and what will need to be done for each boss. Please post here if you would be interested, and what times you would be available. I will also PM raid grp peps via the game to see if they'd be down as some don't have as much time to check the forums as often as I do.

I know it is already expected for everyone to know the boss fights, but some people don't learn fights well when just reading about it or watching it. We could also do a mock placement of where tanks should be for a particular boss, and what sides of the boss dps should be on, someone could then call out "Glucose, you have Rot!, so to make sure they know what to do when something like that occurs., and etc.

Think of it as a team building exercise if you will. Other two raid group members would be welcome of course as we are all in this together, and we will all be facing the same issues going into our exclusive raid grps. Practice makes perfect or so they say and being aware of what's going on around you in the chaos of a raid battle is the best way to succeed in this.
    The Sleeper Has Awoken!

Dont Stand In The OOZ AOD_Vanish's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    World of Warcraft
    Status
    Active

This is a good idea, although we will not make this mandatory. This will be completely optional for any members who are wanting to better prepare themselves for our first week of raiding together as a set group The weekend can be a busy time for some people.

I myself have watch the boss fights to a certain degree so i can help explain the phases along with glucose when the time comes. We are looking to set what the order of bosses we will be doing after we kill the first boss considering you can go any and all directions. I would also recommend that any member who has not. Please read the SAS raid reviews as they had a very successful first night of their raid on Emerald Dream.
    Another suggestion is to ask any member who raided in SAS what they considered the more difficult fights/mechanics. and study more up on those particular things. I feel we will be well prepared heading into Monday. It is going to be a fun night and i look forward to starting off our raid group with all of you.

Random Gamer #32507 AOD Member AOD_House_Ordos's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    World of Warcraft
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Vanish View Post
    This is a good idea, although we will not make this mandatory. This will be completely optional for any members who are wanting to better prepare themselves for our first week of raiding together as a set group The weekend can be a busy time for some people.

I myself have watch the boss fights to a certain degree so i can help explain the phases along with glucose when the time comes. We are looking to set what the order of bosses we will be doing after we kill the first boss considering you can go any and all directions. I would also recommend that any member who has not. Please read the SAS raid reviews as they had a very successful first night of their raid on Emerald Dream.
    Another suggestion is to ask any member who raided in SAS what they considered the more difficult fights/mechanics. and study more up on those particular things. I feel we will be well prepared heading into Monday. It is going to be a fun night and i look forward to starting off our raid group with all of you.
    I totally had your name listed there instead of Glucose, but I decided to pick on someone else.
    The Sleeper Has Awoken!