Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    AOD 4 LiFE!!!

    AOD_WeDGE's Avatar
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,402

    Default Project cars 2 release date confirmed

    No not really but now that I have you're attention lets make week 4 our biggest turnout yet - we are going to laguna seca - a classic track and a very experience at dusk

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AOD_WeDGE; 10-04-2016 at 04:20 AM.

  2. #2
    If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD Member AOD_ZED's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_WeDGE View Post
    No not really but now that I have you're attention lets make week 4 our biggest turnout yet - we are going to laguna seca - a classic track and a very fun expierence at dusk

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Haha! Nice one! Should be fun and lock in a cage your cat and mute everyone in TS this time :-) Or I'll have to create a new video series "WeDGE crash compilation"
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_0...dKywFi90AiVjAQ
    CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.3 Ghz
    GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070
    Motherboard: ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero
    RAM: 16 GB (4x4 GB) G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 DDR4 2400MHz

  3. #3
    AOD 4 LiFE!!!

    AOD_WeDGE's Avatar
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,402

    Default

    Spoken like a true #1 driver, lol yea were gonna get these guys back for the constructors i promise u

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Shake N' Bake AOD Member AOD_AlistairLong's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    South West England
    Age
    19
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_WeDGE View Post
    Spoken like a true #1 driver, lol yea were gonna get these guys back for the constructors i promise u

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Might be able to make it this week I just got my gear down, but my PC is being pretty dodgy

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD Member AOD_ZED's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_AlistairLong View Post
    Might be able to make it this week I just got my gear down, but my PC is being pretty dodgy

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Well then lets fix your PC :-) You have IT Sys admin at your service :-)
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_0...dKywFi90AiVjAQ
    CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.3 Ghz
    GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070
    Motherboard: ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero
    RAM: 16 GB (4x4 GB) G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 DDR4 2400MHz

  6. #6
    Shake N' Bake AOD Member AOD_AlistairLong's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    South West England
    Age
    19
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_ZedZedski View Post
    Well then lets fix your PC :-) You have IT Sys admin at your service :-)
    Thanks for the offer, however I believe that neruxx has helped me fix the problem, but it could always resurface so if that happens I'll let you know

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD Member AOD_ZED's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_AlistairLong View Post
    Thanks for the offer, however I believe that neruxx has helped me fix the problem, but it could always resurface so if that happens I'll let you know

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Cheers! Hope to see you Saturday on the track.
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_0...dKywFi90AiVjAQ
    CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.3 Ghz
    GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070
    Motherboard: ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero
    RAM: 16 GB (4x4 GB) G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 DDR4 2400MHz

  8. #8
    Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_igormotamoura's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio Branco-AC Brazil
    Age
    19
    Posts
    24

    Default

    i just got baited

  9. #9
    Save the whales. Collect the whole set AOD Member AOD_Chimpyman's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    513

    Default

    I was ganna say...



 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin By: ForumThemes.com
Top