Can I have your Tots
The Bullshit is pileing up higher and even higher...
Iīam gonna tell you some of my thougths about WT during the last 2 hours after i got killed in 3 differend games by M56īs.
While i tried to hold this post rage-free, i gave this topic a little background research and was even more suprised what gayjin got into thier heads... Tell me if you think differently or the same or if i made a mistake in my logic iīve had explained below...
In my opioin BR 6.7 was the last actual WWII BR in warthunder. IS-2īs, KTīs, Pershings etc... nothing to complain about.
That you can get uptierd up to 7.7 BR and facing cold-war-era tanks, well, that happend, but you whered completly helpless and could still hope for a 6.7 BR next game where you can dish out the strongpoints of you 6.7 BR tanks...
But since the last patches, gayjin added stuff like the ASU-85 (slow, clumsy, no turret), T-92 (smal caliber-gun) etc wich where developed and put into service way after 1950 or even 1955, tanks, wich getting HEAT-FS shells wich makes the armor on 6.7 heavy tanks/tankdestroyer obsolete, but well... all these post-war tanks had some kind of weakness wich hindered them to get OP.
That ended with the last patch where gayjin added the M56 tank destroyer into the US-ligth-tank line... i canīt think of any 6.7 tank in this game wich is so miss-placed than this little fucker. It got a 90mm gun, no problem, -10° gun-deression (serious?), itīs super smal, quiet fast, cheap because its counted as a TD (why again itīs in the light-tank-line again?) and getīs HEAT-FS as well... with +300mm pen.
Here is a list of my WTF-thoughts according to this tank:
1. BR 6.7
2. Weight... 7.1 tons for the whole tank while 8.8cm flak 37 on the new german TD on BR 3.7 weigths 5 tons (only the gun)... did they used plastic and glue?
3. Reload of 9.2 sek in the preview so no crew-skill included
4. HEAT-FS with a penetration of a super-nova
4. HEAT-FS wich is suprisingly the fastest shell with 1217m/s... finn-stabilised dosenīt mean that these shells are rocket-prepelled fgs while the airodynamics of the shell itself suck compared to the o ther shells...
5. This tank was designed AFTER the M47 patton (wich is 7.3 BR, see the difference?) and serial-production started 1953... (the first KT-Prototype was delivered in october 1943... 10 fucking years earlyer than the M56 ON THE SAME BR?)
6. Many complained about the M18 tactics to take a deatour around the map, ignoring the enemy, the own team and even the objective to get into the enemy spawn 5minīs after the game started... now iīam asking my self: why did the US got another tank wich does the same even better than on such a low BR?
My idea to solve the Problem: put than damn thing at BR 7.3 at least and spare the late-war BR 6.7 from any other implemention of post-war-tanks!
Last edited by AOD_Furi-Kuri; 10-08-2016 at 04:45 PM.
Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo!
And it suffers from the overpen bs of all the lighter vehicles. ("Oh. That shot split my vehicle in half but that doesn't count. Cool.")
I haven't met alot of these things yet but the few times i have it didn't end well. (128mm round got his gunner and turretdrive(hah!) and he just ran around behind me and killed me. (CQB. Snapshotted him)
IMO all these lighter vehicles with the super heatfs, sabo bs should just get higher BR and start out with the ammo intended for it.
The T92 is a good vehicle but absolutely garbage with the ammo. And amazing with it... Yet its stuck in some sort of BR limbo where its either really shit or really good.
This is just #925 of things wrong with the game. :U
Can I have your Tots