Thread: Is it worth

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD Member AOD_SuperMrCart's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default Is it worth

So I part time in battlefield 4 and play when I have time or need a game that can get me away from planetside 2 until I get mad and go back to planetside lol, I bought BF4 for 9$ on g2a and I played the hardline beta, I enjoyed the beta since it was a really infantry based BF and that's my kind of play style. I was gonna pre order but I remembered all the problems that usually happen after a BF release for example BF4 net code issues so I decided to wait until the game came out and ask the BF division. Soooo is it worth my money/will it give me that battlefield feeling I crave sometimes or will it disappoint me?(also I think the game already came out but not sure lol)

Did you just grab my ass?
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

It is a very different game. And I like that about it. Depends on what type of battlefield "feeling" you are looking for. Try watching some Hardline streams and see if you like what you see.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous. AOD_LephtNut's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

The launch of BFH seems pretty smooth overall. If you like that kind of Battlefield, then I'm sure you won't be disappointed.