Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default miaut1 Applying for AOD Membership (Accepted)

Project Cars Application
    What made you interested in applying to join AOD?
    I was racing online in Project Cars, and saw a Lobby created with GT3 category with the clan name on it, so i wondered what this clan is made for, so i came to your page and saw that you have a great gamming comunity, and i wanted to try.
    Who referred you?
    no one did
    What is your age?
    Have your ever been a member of any PC gaming communities/clans/guilds in the past? (if yes, which one/s?)
    no
    Are you currently in any other gaming communities/clans/guilds? (if yes, which one(s) and for which games)
    yes, #TeamSLAP
    Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes
    Have you ever used Teamspeak?
    Yes
    What is your timezone & location?
    EAST Dominican Republic
    Tell us more about yourself. What is your Sim Racing History?
    I've played from F1 2010 to F1 2013 and now Project Cars, i've played other racing games that are not considered racing as Dirt 3 and Race Driver Grid and Grid 2. I hate when people race like it is a demolition derby game not respecting other driver so i would like to race with people that appriciate the racing feeling when you race as professionals do.
    Please provide a link to your steam accountAOD is an honor clan. We prefer good sportsmanship over skill. Can you be happy in an environment that doesn't reward skill?
    Yes
    Have you been a member of AOD before?
    No

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hello miaut1! What exactly is TeamSLAP integrated for?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

it's a community for Sim Racers actually, and not only that, people that admires the process for tunning cars, Drifting, etc. they even have a youtube channel that you can check called TeamSLAP. Also a facebook page, i just want to join this clan cause i love the world of sim racing and eventhough i only have a momo force feedback racing wheel i enjoy it pretty much. right now im playing Project Cars on public Lobbies and it's pretty fun but i would like to race where people do it as if it is the real thing. Real Racing, not crashing on each other, of course accidents happen, but not everyone thinks the same. :D

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

by the way, sorry, the youtube channel is TheSLAPTrain https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3X...-yVa1ck91SjRWA
    Quote Originally Posted by miaut1 View Post
    it's a community for Sim Racers actually, and not only that, people that admires the process for tunning cars, Drifting, etc. they even have a youtube channel that you can check called TeamSLAP. Also a facebook page, i just want to join this clan cause i love the world of sim racing and eventhough i only have a momo force feedback racing wheel i enjoy it pretty much. right now im playing Project Cars on public Lobbies and it's pretty fun but i would like to race where people do it as if it is the real thing. Real Racing, not crashing on each other, of course accidents happen, but not everyone thinks the same. :D

AOD 4 LiFE!!! AOD Member AOD_WeDGE's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

teamspeak info sent bro check your pm

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None