Knee High to a Worms Ass Shinto's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Possible Unban Request

This is my second attempt at getting unbanned, the first one was immediately after getting banned and it was declined so I decided to take a break for a bit, As for the topic title, as "Possible" I don't know if my IP has changed since the ban which was just before April I believe but if it hasn't I'll include it. But anyway.

You must include the reason that you think you were banned.
    If I remember correctly Kid's reasoning for banning me was Spam, which it wasn't spam I was simply copy/Pasting the rules with a reasonable amount of delay. Now I do understand he was telling me to stop albiet a little too late, because I was alt tabbing and not paying attention to chat. but I'd assume I'd get a kick first but it wasn't.
    You must include the admin who banned you, if you know.
    Kid was the one who banned me.
    You must include the circumstances under which you were banned.
    This happened in April so my memory may be a bit hazy, if I remember vulgarity was being discussed and Kid was saying that it was against the rules, there was some doubt among the group so I decided to alt tab and get the rules and copy and paste them into the chatlog in server. Apparently that's a no no and I apologize for that.
    You must include your PC IP.
    **.*.**.** (ip verified) I think this is my current IP now I can't remember if this is the same IP as I haven't tried to connect yet as I am currently updating.

You must include an apology to whomever you have offended if you were banned for doing so.
    I do apologize for the misunderstanding, I should have looked at the chat and saw the warnings a little sooner before than I did, had I of saw them I would've stopped immediately. and for that I apologize.
    Last edited by AOD_tobiaszek; 07-06-2015 at 12:52 AM.

Breton Knight AOD Member AOD_Sparks's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Battlefront II
    Status
    Active

Please PM Insane or Rambo on the forums.

AOD_Rambo

AOD_Insane