Thread: I call Hax!!!

Licking people's eyeballs whilst they sleep since '81 AOD Member AOD_CortexKiller's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

Default I call Hax!!!

I'd like to give a big warm AOD welcome to our newest recruit: HaXuR!!!

You are depriving some poor village of its idiot AOD Member AOD_XfireSkullShot's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

Welcome Haxur!

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! HaXuR's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thanks yall! I a have a really good feeling about AOD and the potential of its members.

Just a little about my first day in the clan:
    • Immediately had a very warm welcome from CortexKiller
    • 5 seconds after entering the chat room for the first time I was welcomed with a cacophony of warm greetings from every clan member in the room
    • 5 minutes later I was engaged in Warframe discussion (since I'm still pretty new it was mainly me asking for help, which everyone was very understanding of)
    • 20 minutes later met the clan mascot, a member named "BJ", and soon realized he was the most legit 12 y/o EVER.
    • Fast forward to an unknown amount of time later and CortexKiller is giving me his in-depth analysis of Warframe. Could not have felt more welcomed and comfortable in any other clan.

Basically, I thought I found an enormous crowd of gamers who used TeamSpeak to play together but soon realized it was a an awesome community of people who respect and look after each other.

Big thanks to BJ for being hilarious, CortexKiller for going above and beyond(seriously, someone give this guy a raise already), and everyone I met for welcoming me and making me feel comfortable!

Can't wait to see more of yall!

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Iriplenex's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

We're happy to have you, HaXuR. Hopefully, we can meet in game if our schedules cross. Welcome to AOD.

Pez. Derping where no man has derped before... AOD Member AOD_ukpezzzz's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

Hehe welcome dude. Just a correction, its Ve - Jay not Bee - Jay. We have all made the job though. Glad your enjoying your time and I look forward to seeing you in game and on team speak.
    Why Are Argon Crystals called Argon Crystals? Because the next day they are gone.

I am VERY annoying AOD Member AOD_VeeJeyTee's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Tom Clancy
    Status
    Active

Wtf lol

AWESOME I hope you enjoy your stay I should change my name to BeeJeyTee I would just buzz buzz get it no well that's awkward well I already like you AND YAY IM THE CLAN MASCOT TO VICTORY

Last edited by AOD_VeeJeyTee; 10-16-2015 at 11:43 PM.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes Ramus's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_HaXuR View Post
    Thanks yall! I a have a really good feeling about AOD and the potential of its members.

Just a little about my first day in the clan:
    • Immediately had a very warm welcome from CortexKiller
    • 5 seconds after entering the chat room for the first time I was welcomed with a cacophony of warm greetings from every clan member in the room
    • 5 minutes later I was engaged in Warframe discussion (since I'm still pretty new it was mainly me asking for help, which everyone was very understanding of)
    • 20 minutes later met the clan mascot, a member named "BJ", and soon realized he was the most legit 12 y/o EVER.
    • Fast forward to an unknown amount of time later and CortexKiller is giving me his in-depth analysis of Warframe. Could not have felt more welcomed and comfortable in any other clan.

Basically, I thought I found an enormous crowd of gamers who used TeamSpeak to play together but soon realized it was a an awesome community of people who respect and look after each other.

Big thanks to BJ for being hilarious, CortexKiller for going above and beyond(seriously, someone give this guy a raise already), and everyone I met for welcoming me and making me feel comfortable!

Can't wait to see more of yall!
    You are my new favorite recruit ever.

Welcome to the clan.