Knee High to a Worms Ass Lupine's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Lupine Applying for AOD Membership (Accepted)

Project Cars + IRacing + Dirt Rally
    What made you interested in applying to join AOD?
    I am looking for an online racing experience that is free from intentional crashing and other buffoonery. I found a post on reddit today that made this look like the right place to go for that experience.
    Who referred you?
    Nobody specifically
    What is your age?
    Have your ever been a member of any PC gaming communities/clans/guilds in the past? (if yes, which one/s?)
    I was a member of [HQR] (Headquarters Raiders) on America's Army 2.0 way back when. It's been a long while though.
    Are you currently in any other gaming communities/clans/guilds? (if yes, which one(s) and for which games)
    No
    Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes
    Have you ever used Teamspeak?
    Yes
    What is your timezone & location?
    Pacific
    Tell us more about yourself. What is your Sim Racing History?
    I started driving games on PS4 with Gran Turismo 2. I remember hearing how good the game was and picking up a copy. I must have played that game more than anything else on the console. I remember once playing during an earthquake and thinking for a split second that the force feedback had gotten very immersively realistic.

I continued to play the GT series until I switched to xbox and went to the Forza series. I've played them all and greatly enjoy them but I wanted to race on PC.

I picked up Project Cars on sale recently and have really been enjoying it. I'm sticking to career so far and was thinking about how much fun it would be to play with a group of dedicated racers who don't crash into each other intentionally.

That's always the draw back in Forza and other racing games. The trolls tend to show up in force and ruin what could be a great experience.

I have a Logitech G920 + shifter and will be getting a racing cockpit for Christmas.

Pairing that with the 14 foot (diagonal) projector in my office is going to make for a hell of a good time.
    Please provide a link to your steam accountAOD is an honor clan. We prefer good sportsmanship over skill. Can you be happy in an environment that doesn't reward skill?
    Yes
    Have you been a member of AOD before?
    No

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes bozza72's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Please check your inbox

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Scudbot's Avatar