Knee High to a Worms Ass BloodRaiden's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Unban Request

You must include the reason that you think you were banned: I was furiously typing at a lamer in the duel server, Some of the things I said might not have been 100% respectful but it gets annoying when for the 60th time someone lames you in the middle of a duel.

You must include the admin who banned you, if you know: I honestly don't know, There were several AOD members in the server at the time, Any of them could have suspended me.

You must include the circumstances under which you were banned: The subject of laming comes up the in the server alot. I noticed that someone who has done it to me and quite a few others "Chellizard" was asking other lamers to stop, I butted in and basically said you're one to talk as they lame all the time, Quite a few other people also said with replies that they had been lamed by him aswell. A few minutes later Chelli left the server and a few minutes after that I was banned.

You must include your PC IP: I don't really feel comfortable putting my IP on an open forum, But If the admins feel I deserve an unban I would much rather PM it to them directly.

You must include an apology to whomever you have offended if you were banned for doing so: I apologize to Chellizard for acting in a disrespectful way towards him/her, I hope that we can just put this all behind us.

Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

Please contact Rambo or Insane.
    Sent from my PC using Keyboard