Knee High to a Worms Ass oOCitadelOo's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default APPEALING the ban

Today Feb 9th, 2016 approximately 5:35 CST time, i was banned on the AOD server for battlefield. Stated reason "HACKING" and said to appeal. But I was just accused by someone in the previous around and AOD members came to my defense and said they had already looked at me and said that me and my clan mate were not cheating. Now during the next match up, I was playing and then all of a sudden I was banned. I was wondering how I can be kicked and banned when I was just cleared by AOD members defending me saying that I wasn't cheating?

Liquor? I hardly even know her! AOD Member AOD_tboose7's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active

Locked pending process

Did you just grab my ass?
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by oOCitadelOo View Post
    Today Feb 9th, 2016 approximately 5:35 CST time, i was banned on the AOD server for battlefield. Stated reason "HACKING" and said to appeal. But I was just accused by someone in the previous around and AOD members came to my defense and said they had already looked at me and said that me and my clan mate were not cheating. Now during the next match up, I was playing and then all of a sudden I was banned. I was wondering how I can be kicked and banned when I was just cleared by AOD members defending me saying that I wasn't cheating?
    I'll start by saying that just because an AOD member said you were legitimate at some point, it has no bearing on whether an admin who has the authority to adjudicate won't ban for cause. Don't confuse a member of a 350 person gaming division as a general statement of you being in the clear. Not all AOD members are admins, and those that are will maintain the servers within their purview. If an admin bans you and directs you here to appeal, stating that someone else said you were "Okay" isn't grounds for dismissal.

The fact is, your cheat score is quite concerning. Your HS/K ratio has spiked significantly in a relatively short period of time, despite an apparent hiatus from gameplay for approximately a month. Couple this with a shared, nearly identical name with a known hacker with a much more significant cheat score and we have plenty of reasons to ban you.

And that is why there is an appeals process. You are unbanned. You are also on notice. If we see something or become aware of something that smells of purchased skill, you will be permanently removed with a syndicated ban.

Knee High to a Worms Ass oOCitadelOo's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Curious, who has a name similar to mine?

And also I've been playing with no other issues. As for the hiatus, that really isn't a significant jump, I take breaks periodically, jump into it, and have good rounds, ive always been consistent with my scoring. bad games, good games. it happens. No different than other plays. But I understand your point. So I will concede.

Thanks.