Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Can I have your Tots Demondawg1's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12

    Geekout Black desert guest codes

    against my better judgment (and also because I am an idiot and have no idea how to do this any other wat) here are some 7 day guest passes for BDO

    Code 1 : EA31-474A-A9DD-43F8-9BCC
    Code 2 : 69D4-ADF5-0BEF-4AA9-A0DD
    Code 3 : 54AC-914F-C7EB-4ECE-994A

  2. #2
    Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I kwahamoT's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Where it always rains
    Age
    18
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Thank you, dawg. :)

  3. #3
    I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Marrv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Post here or PM me if anyone more are needed, I have 3 as well :)

  4. #4
    Knee High to a Worms Ass Mandingomayhem's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Marrv View Post
    Post here or PM me if anyone more are needed, I have 3 as well :)
    Hey boss do you have any more keys, my friends and I have been waiting days to play this game but we're not sure how well our mid range pc will handle it so we were hoping to try it before purchasing. Thanks in advance

  5. #5
    I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Marrv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingomayhem View Post
    Hey boss do you have any more keys, my friends and I have been waiting days to play this game but we're not sure how well our mid range pc will handle it so we were hoping to try it before purchasing. Thanks in advance
    Kind of meant AoD members, as this is your first post here & your not a member I will wait to see if any AoD members want them first

  6. #6
    Knee High to a Worms Ass Mandingomayhem's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Marrv View Post
    Kind of meant AoD members, as this is your first post here & your not a member I will wait to see if any AoD members want them first
    fair enough!


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin By: ForumThemes.com
Top