Knee High to a Worms Ass Dellta_34's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Does AOD have EU battlefield division?

Hi there,I was wondering if you guys are a US only clan or do you also have EU members playing at EU times in EU servers?

Save the whales. Collect the whole set AOD Member AOD_Shadoxfilms's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

We have members all over the world, the only thing we ask is that you communicate in English on tesmspeak

sent from a strangers phone I borrowed

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_dc88 View Post
    Shadox went on LOA until Feb. This drove Deity into a deep depression and he stepped down as CO so now Redguard is our boss. He managed to keep Deity on as XO.

*note* this is sensationalized cliffnotes.

All gave some... Some gave all.
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Our servers are located in the US only. We dont have any EU servers.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I find your clan very interesting and have ran into you over the years in different games(just read some of your clan history,reminds me a bit of my clan history back in swbf2),so I consider applying to join and while I dont mind playing on US servers from time to time(when ever you guys hold major events)I would still rather play pubs in EU servers at EU times.
    So if you have a few EU members or if you are looking to make an EU division(I could help with recruiting),even if you dont have EU server,I would be fine with that.

A Mighty Pirate!

Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by Dellta_34 View Post
    I find your clan very interesting and have ran into you over the years in different games(just read some of your clan history,reminds me a bit of my clan history back in swbf2),so I consider applying to join and while I dont mind playing on US servers from time to time(when ever you guys hold major events)I would still rather play pubs in EU servers at EU times.
    So if you have a few EU members or if you are looking to make an EU division(I could help with recruiting),even if you dont have EU server,I would be fine with that.
    You might actually find some success with this. As previously stated, we do have members in other parts of the world, and quite a few are on in the late evening, early morning when our servers aren't typically very busy. In lieu of this, it's generally acceptable for EU players to find other servers to play in when it isn't feasible or realistic to try and populate a US server. However, unlike other divisions, Battlefield does not have plans to create a separate "EU" section of Battlefield.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Guybrush View Post
    You might actually find some success with this. As previously stated, we do have members in other parts of the world, and quite a few are on in the late evening, early morning when our servers aren't typically very busy. In lieu of this, it's generally acceptable for EU players to find other servers to play in when it isn't feasible or realistic to try and populate a US server. However, unlike other divisions, Battlefield does not have plans to create a separate "EU" section of Battlefield.
    If I join would I be allowed to recruit people from EU?(people who fit the requirements for age/maturity/working mic etc)

A Mighty Pirate!

Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

If I join would I be allowed to recruit people from EU?(people who fit the requirements for age/maturity/working mic etc)
    We usually wait until members are immersed enough in AOD that they understand all of the rules and nuances of the community before they become a recruiter. You are, however, certainly allowed to refer potential members to the forums where they can create an application, and one of our current recruiters can assist with getting them into AOD.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Guybrush View Post
    We usually wait until members are immersed enough in AOD that they understand all of the rules and nuances of the community before they become a recruiter. You are, however, certainly allowed to refer potential members to the forums where they can create an application, and one of our current recruiters can assist with getting them into AOD.
    Alright,I just made an application thread.
    How can I join you guys on teamspeak/ingame I cant seem to find any ts info.

All gave some... Some gave all.
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Alright,I just made an application thread.
    How can I join you guys on teamspeak/ingame I cant seem to find any ts info.
    One of our recruiters will give you the TS info when they are ready to go through our recruitment process with you. Our TS is only available to our members and not the general public.