Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Interesting Friday Night Game Night? Or Once or twice a month? Information inside.

We would do Free to play or cheap games, However if we get a big enough turn out we would have to split up people etc.

We would do a poll at the start of the week and do a poll for the team and if people want Saturday or Sunday etc.

I wanted to grab people's opinions because this has worked out in my last community.

We would make a teamspeak section and hopefully multiple channels to help the overflow.

Suggestions:

Civ 5
    Team Fortress 2
    Planetside 2
    Overwatch
    Battlefront
    Battlfield and other sponsored games.
    Any free to play games that support teamwork or fun to play
    Cheap games etc.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

What are your thoughts?

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_DarthKaizama's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Overwatch
    Status
    Active

I know we support PS2 and BF as divisions.. but it would be nice as a complete newb at them to play with some of the Overwatch members, PS2 and BF4 I know a few people already have, but yeah.. Even other games like Civ 5 would be awesome to play, just have a day off from the main games I/We play and chill in another game and have a laugh.

I can see this working as long as people are interested and show up and I definitely think it would be fun!

Only drawback is the ts channels thing, we'd need a Sgt+ to create any if needed I'm sure Drew or Cryptix won't mind but you'd have to ask them first to see if it was ok, I know we have a misc. games channel in TS which could be used though if it was really needed.