Knee High to a Worms Ass Flooven's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Unban Request

Hey guys, I'm sure you know me as Flooven in game obviously.

Recently I was accused of DDOSing the servers, and me and other people in the community can vouge that I don't even know how to do that, or even care to.

I will admit I have been very toxic in the past, but I would gladly take a permanent mute or even be Ban on Sight if I'm caught speaking in the servers, I just want to be able to play with my friends again.

I don't feel that I was banned unjustly, because I was indeed toxic, but I can assure you that I was not the culprit of the DDOSing.

Now, on to the required stuff of this post.

In the topic:

You must include the reason that you think you were banned: I believe I was banned in suspicion that I was DDOSing the AOD Pandemodium Server, but I don't even know how to do that.I don't even know how to mess with my own IP, let alone another servers.

You must include the admin who banned you, if you know: I believe it was Insane, as he said I was DDOSing the Servers.

You must include the circumstances under which you were banned: DDOSing Accusations.

You must include your PC IP: -verified-

You must include an apology to whomever you have offended if you were banned for doing so: I am sorry to all of AOD's members for the inconvenience of my toxicity, and I will completely refrain from speaking if unbanned from the servers. I just wish to play on your servers again, guys.
    Last edited by AOD_FireStrike*; 09-29-2016 at 11:14 AM.

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_FireStrike*'s Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

PM Insane to discuss this further.

AOD_Insane - Jedi Knight XO
    AOD_FireStrike*[JC] Knowledge, Beast, Inferno.

AOD_Kid A: "AOD is run by ****ing Lannisters."
    AOD_Prime: "You CANNOT CROSS an X."