Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default PuBG Tournament Tonight at 8PM!

Welcome all AOD members!

Sgt VertigoElation is hosting a tournament during our Saturday Night Fun Night! Come and have some fun, and maybe win $50! Here's Vert's pertinent info:

On Saturday the 28th of March during Saturday Night Fun Night we are going to have a tournament. The winner gets their choice of a $50 steam card or a Cast Iron PUBG Pan.

Rules

3 matches on E-Sports Mode Solos. Vikendi, Erengal, and Mirimar (Or Karakan if avail). At the end the person with the lowest points score wins. Points = your place in the match. Golf rules, lowest score wins. Chicken Dinner = 0 points vice 1 point. The person with the highest kill count each match gets a bonus point knocked off as well. In the event of a tie after 3 rounds the tie will be broken with a Pan fight. If there is a 3 way tie there will be a Bonus round where everyone must jump Rozhok.

Each round will have a Warmode match inbetween just to keep the flow of SNFN going.
    Warmode > Match 1 > Warmode > Match 2 > Warmode > Match 3 > The rest of SNFN

More info can be found here: https://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=229412

Can I have your Tots Bad_munkey's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

fudge muffing I missed this tournament. I need to get on more. I've been playing a lot of Tarkov and COD lately.

Knee High to a Worms Ass VertigoElation's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Tonight isn't a tournament but it is a Saturday Night Fun Night.