I get enough exercise just pushing my luck AOD Member AOD_DoomBringer's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Default Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer now live

*Click on image for a larger version*

Starting today the new Season of the Splicer is available to play, this includes the new Override missions, which this week takes place on Europa, along with quests to unlock additional aspects of the Stasis subclass for Guardians.

Beginning May 18th Iron Banner returns for the new season and will be available until the next weekly reset, followed by the return of the Vault of Glass raid on May 22nd from the original Destiny game.

Spoiler

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck AOD Member AOD_DoomBringer's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

We will also be attempting to complete the Vault of Glass raid within the first 24 hours of release (May 22nd at 1 PM ET).
    If you would like to join a group and attempt to complete it within the first day a sign-up link is included below (rewards for a first day completion is typically a unique emblem in-game available only to those who complete the challenge).

We are also hosting a guided run of the Vault of Glass raid on May 29th at 4 PM ET for those interested in a more structured run through of the raid.

Vault of Glass Day One Attempt - May 22nd:
    *Click here to sign-up*

Raid night sign-up - May 29th:
    *Click here to sign-up*

Below is a list of activities taking place during Season of the Splicer along with when they will become available.

*Click on image for a larger version*
    Last edited by AOD_DoomBringer; 05-11-2021 at 06:00 PM.

Spoiler

Not enough Minerals... AOD Member AOD_NightInfernalR's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

Default Curious

What do you guys mostly do? I'm thinking on transferring from the Planetside 2 division, but I want to see what it would be like first