Knee High to a Worms Ass |Blackberry's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Admin abuse - .....*EU* Server

I was informed that EU Server belongs to you AOD guys, so I've come here to make a formal complaint against an admin there who I believe banned me unjustly.

When I connected with the name |Blackberry, I was told in /tell by TIMMPA that he was going to ban me. When I asked why he said he would ban me for wasting time and being a general idiot whilst I was on different server. Firstly I don't think wasting time on the server in question deserves a ban, and it wasn't even on the server concerned. Timmpa saw me on another server, didn't like what I was doing and decided to get revenge when I showed up on a server he had admin on. I personally think this is very immature and reckless use of his authority. I came onto EU server with no intention of causing problems and was playing happily when he decided to ban me on a personal whim. This is unprofessional and unjustified, so I thought I'd let you know.

I don't expect much to come from this post, but I thought you should know so you're not ignorant of this Timmpa and his far from fair admin activities.

Thank you in advance for reading and any contributions/thoughts.

It is bad luck to be superstitious. SuperMan's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'm sorry but you've been misinformed.

AOD Pandemonium
    JKA Primary Server: 32-man MB2 Server (UP):
    63.143.52.147:29070

AOD Stomping Grounds
    JKA Secondary Server: 32-man MB2 Server (UP):
    67.215.241.67:19211

AOD Purgatory
    JKA Secondary Server: 32-man MB2 Server (UP):
    63.143.52.150:29070

AOD Honor Duels
    JK2 Primary Server: 32-man JK2 Server (UP):
    63.143.52.149:28070
    I believe the server owner of the EU server is named Sxx/Tx606. I believe you should be able to reach him on x-fire: werdekker