Save the whales. Collect the whole set Grassmaster's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Premium worth it now?

So its been a little tight around the Grass House lately with my family moving. We ended up with two mortgages and a whole host of other things that have limited the amount of cash on hand for fun stuff like buying Premium. So, now that almost all of the DLC's are out, is it worth it?

I don't see a whole lot of demand for the Naval Strike or Second Assault maps on our servers from the AOD community and it seem like all of the DLC's are a flash in the pan and then everyone migrates back to Vanilla. Other than missing out on some weapons, what am I missing?

Grass

The Token Staff Sergeant
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

You're missing out on having the premium tag!
    http://www.clanaod.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10768&dateline=135607  8793
    Don't fold if you're made to bend.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! creamgirL's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

To be honest, Premium was on sale for 34 dollars and I feel like that's a justifiable amount. They really should give it to all players with all the bullshit we've had to put up with, at least the veteran BF4 players, but with DT and the sheer amount of content (12 maps, tons of new weapons), you're getting a pretty good deal. That, and three of our servers run Premium right now!

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I ReapeRx124's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'd say it's worth it. I agree with Creamgirl, we should all have it for free with the bullshit that BF4 has gone through. There's a lot to Premium, new maps 2 weeks early, tags, weapons, and all kindsa other stuff. Maybe hold off for another sale if you're patient.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Semirhagge's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Premium has always seemed worth the money to me. 100$ for countless hours of fun. With bonuses to help you out and fancy camos and tags. I know some people don't think that way but I'd rather spend 100$ on release to get content I know I'll spend 100+ hours on then wait till the game is almost out if it's prime

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Fuzzybunny's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Semirhagge View Post
    Premium has always seemed worth the money to me. 100$ for countless hours of fun. With bonuses to help you out and fancy camos and tags. I know some people don't think that way but I'd rather spend 100$ on release to get content I know I'll spend 100+ hours on then wait till the game is almost out if it's prime
    I second this. Once a game gets into the >1$ per hour played time range its worth it for me.

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! Siegmier's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_fbxxkl View Post
    I second this. Once a game gets into the >1$ per hour played time range its worth it for me.
    +2 I have over 800 Hours in this game, with over 10 hour's already on the newest DLC, I always purchase premium, it is well worth the money in my opinion, but then again I play ~2-3 games, so I am more inclined to spend more on those games as opposed to spending a lot of money on a lot of games.

Okay, who put a stop payment on my reality check? AOD Member AOD_phprof's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

The "flash in the pan" appearance is solely due to the gaming community's complete hysteria. So many games out there and DLC coming every 3 month or less are two huge indicators of this.