Jedi Knight
What made you interested in joining AOD?
I don't like EU clans. Also I like your rules and saw them being enforced when someone wrote n**** in chat and got muted in less than 5 seconds while on EU servers you can spam it and no one will care. All EU clans seem toxic to me but AOD does not.
What is your in game name?
Ipic Juliana
Who referred you?
General Kenobi (maybe; I'm not sure if "join AOD to train with me/I will train you" sent to all chat constitutes as referral)
Do you have any clan experience?
TIN - EU clan for 2 months. Late April to early June 2018.
FK - Arma 3 clan. I never applied but I played with them in August/September 2018 and from March to August 2019. During those months I played almost everyday with them in co-op missions lasting average of 2 hours.
Are you currently in any other clans or guilds?
No
Do you have a Mic?
Yes
Have you ever used TeamSpeak?
Yes
What is your Discord User Name?
Iris#4687
Do you have any competitive experience in ladders or tournaments?
No.
Timezone or Location
Poland
Tell us more about yourself
Man btw. Name can be misleading and once I was asked on Steam why my name was feminine and I said my real name and a feminine version of it. I didn't get it that it was about "Iris" until sometime later xD. I don't like to use my microphone much because of heavy social anxiety I suffered as far as I can remember (5) which was so heavy I wasn't able to talk to another person if It wasn't initiated by that person. I was to scared to initiate conversation. Simple things were to me like climbing Mt. Everest. Today I am much better and can actually not be scared talking or existing. Thanks to visits with psychologist for almost a year now I am no longer crippled with fear etc. I do still have issues though. Currently I finished first year of studying History. I don't know if I should write my political beliefs but I have no problem agreeing with code of conduct of which parts are part of my beliefs.
Did you read the thread titled "Read Before Joining AOD" - LINK?
2OP4UELS1