Jedi Knight
What made you interested in joining AOD?
I was pretty interested in joining a good size clan that ran multiple divisions. I came across this website on Star Wars Battlefront website.
What is your in game name?
Liudom
Who referred you?
Noone
Do you have any clan experience?
I'm currently with VFL a FIFA Pro clubs website, I'm the Website / APP Developer and one of the admins.

I was also part of [TG] The Gathering Clan back in the early 2000's. Back then I was known as "RhYno", it was a clan much like this. I was a division leader for various games over my time there but the one game I loved the most was JK2. I was mainly a War General, I planned our training sessions, scrims and lead the team into ladder/tournament matches. Eventually moved over to Star Wars Galaxies for a couple of years with TG and ran Sith Raids. (Fun times!)

I have been a part of many clans that started up, lived and then died.
Are you currently in any other clans or guilds?
VFL (Community for FIFA on Xbox One)
Do you have a Mic?
Yes
Have you ever used TeamSpeak?
Yes
What is your Steam Profile link?
steamcommunity.com/id/liudom
Do you have any competitive experience in ladders or tournaments?
I was an ESL admin for about a year, before stepping down due to personal commitments. (Free tickets for events was a nice touch!)

When I was with TG, I was the go to guy for our scrims, ladders and tournament matches.

Currently with VFL we're going into the competitive scene for FIFA.
Timezone or Location
GMT (UK)
Tell us more about yourself
Down to earth guy, usually out to grow within a community. Quite creative, and I'm a app/website developer.

I'm pretty good with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Lua, C++, MySql, PHP scripting and have built and maintained VBulletin websites for other clans in the past. I'm quite familiar with a lot of forum/website softwares.

I buy games that I don't play, I don't know why... I think I have a problem. I bought Star Wars Battlefront, sieges and the division season pass as of late and never actually played the game since then.
Did you read the thread titled "Read Before Joining AOD" - LINK?
2OP4UELS1