Jedi Knight
What made you interested in joining AOD?
Well. It was just another day of playing Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, joining an random server when I met some very nice people from the AOD clan that helped me and guided me to this website and without thim I would not be typing this application here, with most credits to Sammy, so actually AOD interested me the most because of the helpfull not salty and very kind players with good and alert staff!
What is your in game name?
Mo
Who referred you?
Sammy
Do you have any clan experience?
If the question is about MBII no.. I don't have any experience, but I have been in many clans in other games like Counter Strike: Source and Counter Strike: Global Offensive mostly. Let me bring you to a story long long ago. I always used to play Counter Strike: Source with my friends on teamspeak, getting owned by big teams, those were the most funniest days in my life of gaming, we were a very competitive team, but sometimes we could just not hold it and trolled the enemy team.. Oh what were we a pain in the ass sometimes, but we were a good team giving call outs when needed, not spamming the mic, motivating each other. Those were my clan experiences back in the day.
Are you currently in any other clans or guilds?
No.
Do you have a Mic?
Yes
Have you ever used TeamSpeak?
Yes
What is your Steam Profile link?Do you have any competitive experience in ladders or tournaments?
Not in MBII, I don't have much experience with that. I did had competitive experience like ladders, scrims, pugs and tournaments, with Faceit, CEVO or ESEA. I did that on the game Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
Timezone or Location
UTC+2
Tell us more about yourself
Hello, my name is Mo, I live in the Netherlands I am 16 years old and I love to learn. Without gaming I would pretty much gone crazy, When I hook up with a game, I like to learn alot bout it... Not being inactive for like 2 days. If I really like the game and I want to get better at it I shall do my best to learn alot about the aspects of the game and get better. I am not always competitive, I love to have time to sometimes joke around with friends.

PS:
I don't have JKA on my steam account, still you can contact me on it, or use my Discord: MO#3339.
Did you read the thread titled "Read Before Joining AOD" - LINK?
2OP4UELS1